fileserve

FileServe

Thursday, May 19, 2011

U2 - 1981-08-23 - London, England (FLAC)



U2 - 1981-08-23 - London, England (FLAC)
Venue : Paris Cinema Studio
Source: MASTER
Complete Show: Yes
Lineage : Master>CDR>HD>FLAC 5>FRADOCA REMASTER>FLAC

Track Listing:
01. 11 O'clock tick tock
02. I will follow
03. An cat dubh
04. Into the heart
05. With a shout
06. Twilight
07. Out of control
08. Rejoice

Comment of Francesco, remaster: "Here it is my remastered version of this nice sounding pre-fm show. There was a lot of room for improvement so i did my best to achieve a sound more close to an official release. I've opened up the sound and pull out as much as possible all the transients.I like early u2 gigs. I think their music has to be punchy and clear. That's the way i aimed my work.I think it sounds a LOT better now. As always the processing has been done in the 32 bit domain."

ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE!

Donwload links HERE in a txt file.

Password: bootslive.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment